Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Worst Blogger! and Visit From the Tooth Fairy....

I happen to be the worst blogger...even after several comments from my mom and dad about not posting anything, I still continued to not post anything. I guess I was taking a sabbatical! :) Or maybe it was because it was winter, and nothing happens around here in the winter. BUT, this is the first full week of Spring, and I suddenly feel like writing.

First, Kyle and I have both turned 33 since my last post. I had my bday last week. I hadn't even really thought about it until my mom asked what I wanted, and I started getting birthday cards.

Also on my 33rd birthday was the 3rd anniversary that the Fulcher's became Iowa residents...honestly, the last 2 years have flown by! I am so very grateful to all of my Iowa friends. It is very hard to believe that Laurel has now lived in Iowa for as long as she ever did in Mississippi..she will not even have a southern accent. :(

And...Laurel lost her first tooth! She came bursting in our bedroom at 2:30am the Friday morning we were leaving for Mexico. She had already waken Landon and was shouting, "Mom, Dad...I lost my tooth." I tried to act excited and then suggest we all go back to sleep because we had a 6am flight, and had to be up early, but no one went back to sleep. Imagine how tired we were that night. So, we had to write a note to the Tooth Fairy and tell her where we would be that night, and left her a map....Luckily she found us. Once again, pop and nonna came through with the tooth fairy money. Although, it is pop's fault. One good thing is that Laurel just says that the Tooth Fairy brought her "some dollars"...unlike Landon who still likes to disclose the full amount to anyone who will listen!

Landon has already started soccer practice and the season starts very soon so I should have some pictures soon of that.

Enjoy the pics. And I promise to post more frequently from now on.

0 comments: