Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break 2009

This year for Spring Break, we all needed to go somewhere warm! So after many hours of Kyle researching...I would love to say that I planned the trip, but I really did not have much to do with the planning...he chose Cancun. We stayed at an all-inclusive family resort, and had the best time. The weather was perfect the entire time we were there....85+ degrees and not a cloud in the sky! There was so much to do while we were there...sailing, snorkeling, beach, pool, tennis, eat, eat, eat, and eat! I even took tennis lessons while we were there. The kids went to the kids club half the day most days that we were there...they wanted to go all day every day. We had to beg them to spend time with us. Each day they kids club would go sailing or kayacking, have pool time, play tennis, go on the trapeze!, and lots of other activities so they loved it!
While they were at kids club, Kyle and I would relax on the beach, play tennis, go snorkeling or sailing. Kyle played beach volleyball a good bit we were there too.

Before we left we were already planning on next year's trip...or just selling the house, getting the equity and seeing how long we could last down there. :)

1 comments:

Mary Beth Pearce said...

Wow!!! You'll have to get me the info on where you stayed... I'm not much on beach vacations, but that looked like fun!!!
I am glad you all made it back home safe and can't wait to see you!!!