Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Late Mothers Day








Hello Everyone! Happy Late Mother's Day to all the moms out there. We had a good Mother's Day weekend here. Saturday we had soccer games as usual, and Saturday night we had some people over for dinner. They have a son named Jack, and he is a little younger than Laurel. He and Laurel really hit it off! Then Sunday, I got to sleep until 8 O'clock! It was such a treat! I got a bike for Mother's Day. Everyone else in the family had one, so I needed one too! Then I made pancakes for everyone. It was a beautiful Day...mid 80's and sunny! We went to the late church service, and then to a late lunch, played 9 holes of golf...(More of a Father's Day activity, but was still fun!) Landon and Laurel had so much fun. Then we came home and went bike riding in the park across the street! Landon and Daddy left Laurel and I behind! We really did a lot now that I am thinking about it.


Last weekend my parents came up for Grandparents Day at Landon's school. It was really nice to see them and get to visit with them. Landon was excited to show off his grandparents to everyone. His class performed 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' play and sang a few songs. I think that they enjoyed it! They got to go to the soccer games as well on Saturday, although it was very cold and windy! Anyway, the kids and I enjoyed their visit.
Hope everyone has a good week. Talk to you soon.
P.S. Happy Birthday to Uncle John and Aunt Marybeth!


0 comments: