Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

This Easter was certainly a bit warmer than last year. This was the first year that we didn't have family come up to visit. I was a bit sad about that at first, but it turned out to be a nice relaxing day that we enjoyed. After church, we went to brunch then Landon and Kyle played golf while Laurel and I went to see the Hannah Montana movie.
I do wish I could have seen my nieces and nephew! Mom said that Caitlyn and Jonas (both 18 months old) were so cute hunting eggs! And we missed seeing Norah and Farrah this year...Easter with them was becoming a tradition.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Happy Easter! I love having holidays like these because it makes me pause to consider all that I am thankful for (and it is a lot!)

0 comments: