This morning Landon came in (at 5:50am!!)to announce that he had lost another tooth (his 4th!). Those of you who know me, know that I am definitely not a morning person. My dad used to tell people that it was no use trying to talk to me before 10am....that may be a little extreme, but you get the point. :) Anyway,I sat up in time to discourage him from turning on the lights to show us his treasure, and asked him to set it on my nightstand so that we could look at it at a more reasonable hour. He agreed and piled into our bed...where Laurel had already decided to join us a few hours earlier. Laying there squished between Laurel and Landon, I began to wonder if they made a bed bigger than a King?? And why was I the only one interested in going back to sleep? I finally kicked Kyle and Laurel out for talking, and Landon out for not staying still. And was finally able to go back to sleep!
On a different note, we hope POP (my dad) is feeling better! He has pneumonia, and we are hoping he that he gets better in time for their trip up here in November.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Early Mornings, Tooth Fairy...Again, Small Beds....
Posted by Fulcher Family at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
SO GREAT TO KNOW THAT YA'LL ARE DOING WELL, IT IS COLD HERE IN NC SOME MORNINGS. I AM AFRAID ABOUT THE ELECTION, I KNOW WE WILL SURIVE, BUT I SURE HOPE JOHN MCCAIN WINS......THERE WILL SO SO MANY JOBS LOST IF HE DOESN'T, WE ARE HAVING A HARD TIME WITH OUR SENATOR, ELIZABETH DOLE, IT IS A VERY CLOSE RACE, THE LIBERALS HERE ARE SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY TO WINS ALL THE SEATS THEY CAN SO THEY CAN CONTROL EVERYTHING IN WASHINGTON, EXCUSE ME FOR RUNNING ON LIKE THIS, HAVE A GREAT DAY. LOVE FROM THE SILERS IN NC.
SO GREAT TO KNOW THAT YA'LL ARE DOING WELL, IT IS COLD HERE IN NC SOME MORNINGS. I AM AFRAID ABOUT THE ELECTION, I KNOW WE WILL SURIVE, BUT I SURE HOPE JOHN MCCAIN WINS......THERE WILL SO SO MANY JOBS LOST IF HE DOESN'T, WE ARE HAVING A HARD TIME WITH OUR SENATOR, ELIZABETH DOLE, IT IS A VERY CLOSE RACE, THE LIBERALS HERE ARE SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY TO WINS ALL THE SEATS THEY CAN SO THEY CAN CONTROL EVERYTHING IN WASHINGTON, EXCUSE ME FOR RUNNING ON LIKE THIS, HAVE A GREAT DAY. LOVE FROM THE SILERS IN NC.
Post a Comment