Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

For Labor Day, we went with our Friends, the Johnson's, to their family's cabin in Land O' Lakes, WI. It was absolutely beautiful. The lake that we went to is right on the Wisconsin/Michigan border...(the Northwoods). We had such a good time, we thank the Johnson's for inviting us. There was so much to do there. We fished, rode wave runners, took a canoe ride, rode 4 wheelers, went boating, had a fish fry...... you get my point. Landon caught a Walleye and was super excited about it.

On the way back home, Landon said that it was the funnest place he had been. (I guess it tops Disney) :) And Laurel wanted to buy a wave runner. When I asked her where we would store it, she said the garage. Then I asked her where she would ride it, and she said, "Rock Island". Well, for those of you who don't know, Rock Island is actually a city in Illinois just across the river....I think she thought it sounded like the perfect place to ride a wave runner.

0 comments: