Landon's 1st day on Wednesday...
Laurel's 1st Day on Thursday...

Well, another school year has started. I have got a Second Grader...doesn't that sound official? And a Kindergartner. It is really not fair...the time is just slipping by. Landon and Laurel both said that they loved their first day of school. Landon knew all of his classmates except for one little boy, and he said that he really likes his teacher.
Laurel woke me up at 6:15am this morning to have me help her zip her dress that she had picked out the night before. (keep in mind that school starts at 8:35am) They rode the bus, I wanted to drive them, but Laurel has been watching Landon get on that bus for 2 years now, and she was determined that she was going ride that bus this morning.
She said that she had a really good time on her first day and that she made a new friend, but couldn't remember her name! Landon walked her to her classroom this morning...he is such a good Big Brother!
I have been in tears all week. Actually yesterday was worse than today. I did have a break down once I got into the car to drive to work, but I had to get over it fast since it only takes me 3 minutes to get there...
Landon still has his two front teeth, I will keep you posted on that too.
Getting off the bus.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
It's not Fair
Posted by Fulcher Family at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Madison said she saw Landon. :)
She enjoyed class, but when she got home she was not feeling well - was running a fever! Hopefully Monday will be better. I'll have to tell Madison to look for Laurel!
When my mom called to see how things went, Scott said "Yeah, there was a lot of crying but none by Madison or me."
Oh yeah... do you need some tomatoes or banana peppers? We have lots! You have to stop by and see the garden!
Norah can't seem to remember anyone's name either. They lool so cute and grown.
Post a Comment