Here are a few pics from our Christmas this year. We were in MS for most of the Christmas holiday. We made our usual trek around the state visiting Grandmother's, the Fulcher's, the Pearce's, and the Stockman clan! We also got to visit with the Hutchinson's and the Rhodes' while we were down. (And Yes! Landon is still in love with Emory!)
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
On a sad note, Mr. Hillman, Kyle's papa, was put in the ICU on Christmas Eve. He passed away on January 4th. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Christmas 2007
Posted by Fulcher Family at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Great pictures. In all of the trips you mentioned, you forgot to mention the trip to Madden and Mama's and Papa's house. One more on your trek around the state.
I AM SORRY FOR OUR LOST, I AM PAPA HILLMAN'S SISTER,I COULD NOT MAKE IT THEN . I WAS ABLE TO GO THE NEXT WEEK,
LOVE YOUR PHOTOS. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG AND SEE THE SLIDE SHOW I MADE FROM THE SIGN ON YOUR'S.
LOVE TO ALL.
AUNT MARGARET SILER
Post a Comment