





We have our summer cut out for us. Landon and Laurel are both taking tennis lessons at Crow Valley 3 mornings a week! They both think it is so much fun! And they think it is COOL that they have "real" racquet's! It is a class that lasts 45 min, and when it is over they want to go to the next court and practice some more! Actually, the class is very good...I was thinking that I could benefit from it.
Also, this summer Landon is playing coach-pitch baseball. He had his first game last Monday night. They still don't keep score in this league, and everyone gets a turn to bat each inning. Landon has 4 other boys that were in his class at school so he is really enjoying it. He had 2 really, really good hits as well.
Also, we just started another round of swim lessons. Crow Valley offers swim lessons for 2 weeks...5 days a week. So everyday, starting today, we go for swim lessons.
So today is kind of busy because we had tennis this morning at 8:30am-9:15am, then Swim lessons from 10:00am-10:30am, then home for lunch, nap, etc....then Landon has a baseball at 5:00pm!!!! Busy Day!
We hope everyone is having a great summer! The weather is a little cooler up here than down in MS...so if anyone wants to come up and escape the heat, we would love the visitors!






5 comments:
I like your pitch to get visitors here in Iowa. I might try it. Let me know if you have any takers.
They already look like professionals. Makes me tired just reading the schedule. Hope they have time to see us when we come in July.
SOUNDS LIKE YALL ARE REALLY BUSY. LANDON AND LAUREL CAN GIVE ME A TENNIS LESSON AT THE CAMPGROUND. GETTING READY TO GO TO ALASKA. SEE YOU SOON.
BIG POP
Tell the kids that Aunt Meach and BABA will be so excited they are learning to play tennis we will have to play with them. I remember those days of schedules just take a deep breath and hold on. We might just try the cool temp if it gets any hotter around here.
Love,
Meach
To all you MSU fan's, sorry UNC beat your team, I have been in NC for 22 yrs,but I wanted MSU to win,I don't like for UNC to win in any sport. I am a die hard Dukie.Maybe MSu will win the next round,
Post a Comment